I have a 2000 Chevy Blazer with lots of work done to it, but needs some tlc. This truck has been a great ride for summer and winter for me, turns heads, drives strong and never has let me down.
I have kept all stock parts including front springs, rear leave springs, Spare set of great winter tires, Roof Rack, P/Mirrors, stock CD AM/FM head unit, spare front dash frame (meant for a double din TV screen). Had rear breaks replaced, calipers, discs, break pads all around) .
- V6 Vortect Engine 111xxx miles, regularly maintained oil changes, spark plugs.
- Power windows(brand new motor put in driver side), Power Viper Alarm system, _ Paint matched Street scene mirrors on the truck
- 20 inch IRoc chrome rims (Well taken care of, ridden only during summer), with Falken tires
- Clarion touch screen CD/Mp3 head unit, 4 aftermarket Kicker Speakers.
- Flow master super 44 exhaust
- Truck has been lowered 6 inches in the front and 5 in the Back, kept all stock pieces.
For any questions or want to book an appointment to see it, please call Tim Jackson